Wednesday 4 July 2012

Jetbikes Junked

Well, I'm sorry to say, but I'm going to be scrapping the idea of a jetbike based army.

I decided a while back that I'm going to cast out the Chapterhouse jetbikes, because basically they're butt ugly. The big blocky quad exhaust is revolting and doesn't match the contours of the bike.

Plus, I wouldn't be able to use them for the upcoming Throne of Skulls event in October this year, which I'm thrilled about. I've spent a large sum on the bikes, but I'm confident I may be able to sell them at some time down the road (maybe when Forge World finally get around to making the Horus Heresy books).

Instead, I'm going to shamelessly plagiarise the idea behind this Legion of the Damned biker (image not my own, please contact me if you are the rights owner and I'll add the attribution).

I already have the skeleton horses, now I just need to buy the biker accessories. Now for a spot of ebay...






No comments:

Post a Comment